Saturday, January 28, 2012

ABOUT ME

I’m Sonya Esman, 17 years old (yes, really). 
I was born in Russia and moved to Toronto when I was 5 years old, with my parents of course. Since then, I’ve developed a passion for the arts including acting, fashion and makeup. Creating is one of my fondest hobbies, so whenever the chance and desire arises, I always prefer to make something myself oppose to buying it. 
Thanks to my burning desire to pursue my passions and furthur develop my YouTube channel & blog, I decided to leave public school in the eleventh grade to get home-schooled. Despite dealing with discouragement and doubts from others every day, I ended up graduating a year early with an average of 97%. 

To put it simply: when I am learning, I am having fun.  I believe experience, whether it be through travel or practice, is the most important asset one can have. 
Something you probably didn't know about me is that I've been into acting ever since I was a little girl, and was a background actor on Camp Rock 2, Degrassi, and tons of other shows. 
I was the lead in a Much Music Anti-Bullying PSA this past year, which you can watch here. I'm a model and actor based in Toronto, so if you're interested in agency booking, please e-mail me.

I hope you'll join me on my journey :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...