Monday, September 17, 2012

GRAY DR MARTENS.

So, I caved. 
I got the shoes that I hated for years, but loved just as much. Reason being: they look amazing on people! I have never seen somebody look bad in doc martens. But when they're not on your feet, they just look so bulky and grotesque.. especially since my ankles resemble a 5 year olds'. 
I scored them for sale on plndr, for $99! They were apart of a limited edition S/S 12 collection featuring croc-skin (faux) boots. They usually sell for $160 and up in Canada, so I'd say I scored big time. And oh, what's that? I also got a style stalker cardigan (retails for $300) for free with this purchase? Sure did ;)
I freaking love you, plndr. 

Hope to get these in the mail soon and start experimenting with different outfits :) It'll be a challenge to make them look good, but I think it'll be worth it because they are so timeless .. and badass!

3 comments:

  1. pretty pretty, now good luck breaking them in. most painful 2 weeks ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you miss style junkie ;) yeaaaa i tried them on in store and couldn’t move my ankles LOL but it’ll be worth it :P i’d love to see an update on your blog!! :D :D

      Delete
    2. One day that miracle shall happen :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...