Saturday, September 15, 2012

SIMPLEST OF ALL.

Blue jeans, white shirt.. walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn;)  I threw this together without thinking but I thought it looked cool enough to take some pictures.. I'd take the classic "terrace pictures", but it was pouring rain all day!These are still my favorite jeans, and I think I love wearing them so much because people always give me looks as if I got attacked by a rabid animal and can't be bothered to buy new jeans haha

BDG Jeans: Urban Outfitters / Crochet Cardigan: Brandy Melville / White top: Wilfred / Combat Boots: Stole from mom.. ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Наряд очень классный!!Абсолютно все нравится)))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good OOTD )

    http://fashionbaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...