Sunday, December 30, 2012

WHITE & BLUE.


White and blue: that's how I would distinctly describe what the outdoors look like right now :) 
I've always been a lover of the snow, but I wish it came in the summer time. Imagine how pretty that would be! Can I re-arrange nature? No? Not how it works? Oh okay.
Truth be told, I planned on shooting this outfit outside. Then when I opened the door to get out, I realized the snow must have been knee-deep, at which point I decided a blank wall would work too!

I absolutely love my new leather skirt- I don't know why I waited so long to get one! They are such a chic take on the plain black skirt, which you already know I am a fan of.
See you soon!

Faux leather skirt: ROMWE / Plaid shirt: Forever 21 (very old) / Belt: Nasty Gal / Chelsea Heels: ASOS


7 comments:

  1. Я тоже безумно люблю снежок!Жаль, в Европе он не так часто,как хотелось бы(
    С наступающим, Сонечка!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and snowy weather in Canada! :) I want snow, but it's melted in my town :( Happy New Year, Sonya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) The snow is gorgeous! Happy new year!!

      Delete
  3. 2012 was the year when I first met you on youtube! You`re like my friend now. You inspire me so much! Thank you, Sonya!
    Happy New Year! I wish you all the best:)
    Love,
    Nadya
    www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Привет Соня!Я очень люблю твои видео и и твой сайт!Я тоже веду блог:)
    Я хотела спросить где и как ты делаешь такие рамки для фото?ответь пожалуйста и посмотри мой блог:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sonya!

    I love snow, but this year it looks like we are not getting in Ireland, yet in my homeland-Latvia there is plenty of snow.
    I like to watch your videos on youtube, not sure how I found your channel, yet I'm very pleased I did, because you are wonderful girl and you have great sense of style. I would say my cup of tea ;)
    I understand Russian, if I have to talk I think I still could put together some sentence, but I'm sure it would sound hilarious.Oh, but I can't write. I'm so terrible :)

    You look gorgeous and I absolutely love your plaid shirt, the color couldn't be more wonderful. Those skirts look amazing on you, I tried on something similar, I think in H&M. Oh, I wish I wouldn't tried them on.They looked not as good as on you.

    Time is tick tocking much too rapidly. Sip, sip, hooray to a fab 2013 Sonya! I know it's gonna be great.
    Cheers to evolution and revolutions for a wondrous New Year ahead. Many blessings!!


    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...