Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DENIM DAYS.


Good news! I won the Nokia Lumia x LeiVanKash contest
I am absolutely speechless because these past few weeks have been so incredibly impactful. I graduated high school, got my driver's licence, and won a trip to London to design a piece of limited edition jewelry with LeiVanKash! When I said it was the "first chapter" of my life in my last blog post, I guess I wasn't kidding. It's an amazing feeling to have somebody believe in you and your passion. Never give up on your dreams :) You hear it all the time, but that's because it's true.

Skull top: Religion / Denim Shirt: TopMan / Velvet leggings: ROMWE / Combat boots: Shoemint by Steve Madden / Sunglasses: Prada 

6 comments:

  1. I congratulate you Sonya:) You the biggest inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sonya! We believe in you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Поздравляю-поздравляю=) Дальше будет больше!


    tothefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Поздравляю тебя!!! Ой, у вас в Торонто так тепло!) У нас в Германии, холодрыга(((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Sonya! Trip to London is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Соня скажи пожалуйста как ты начала набирать жир ну как ела что ела и за сколько месячные восстановились? у меня просто такая же проблема уже 7 месяц нет месячных изза нехватки жира...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...