Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BREEZES ON CAPRI.



One of the things I was most looking forward to during my trip to Amalfi was definitely visiting Capri, a highly coveted island to the west of the Amalfi coast.
We took a boat tour that showed us all around the coast, and then as we got into Capri we saw the grotto, and other countless caves filled with crystal-clear turquoise water. To be honest though, I was very excited to visit Capri because it has a reputation of luxury, and I'm drawn to all things unattainable and unrealistic. I popped into several shops, and decided to buy a souvenir that I've wanted forever (proof here): my first Hermès piece, a white and gold 'Clic H' bangle! After curbing my bruschetta craving and wandering around the lush gardens, we headed back to Amalfi. 
Let me just add: I'm freaking obsessed with this skirt. You have to try one on for yourself to see how amazing it feels to be covered yet still expose the perfect amount of skin. It's like wearing a blanket but still looking good ;) 

Leg Slit Skirt: Brandy Melville / Woven Tank: Brandy Melville / Sandals & Necklace: Forever 21 / Sunglasses: Prada / Purse: Alexander Wang 'Kirsten'

3 comments:

  1. Your style is becoming more and more elegant and unique with every post. Love this outfit so much!
    www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. красотка, в Инсте я уже видела что у тебя в коробочке:)

    84amina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...