Friday, June 14, 2013

POSITANO.



Dress: Choies.com / Purse: Alexander Wang 'Kirsten' / Flats: Chanel / Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Bracelet: Hermes

Positano Positano, I'm sure you've seen pictures of the beautiful town on Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, you name it. It's pretty much known for being a colourful city built along the Amalfi Coast mountains. I remember reblogging a picture from Tumblr 4 or so years ago, and being infatuated with how magical a place could be. If you walk down the streets you'll mostly find custom sandal shops, giant lemons for sale, and gelato shops. Sounds like the summer of my dreams :) I wore my new cut-out dress that seemed to catch the attention of a lot of people, probably because it brings cut-outs and uneven seams to a whole new level! Paired with an edgy purse, and Chanel flats (because I had sandal blisters haha), I was ready to- well- to be honest- slip multiple times because Chanel flats and rocky mountains don't mix well together! I've learned my lesson though! ;)

5 comments:

  1. ааааа! как я хочу себе такие же колени =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks stunning no matter how many times you see photos of it <3
    I love the dress, it is so unique and so cool!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какое же красивое платье!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this dress is very stylish and unique! I love the landscapes of Italy, you're so lucky to be there right now.
    breathofwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh,italy forever in my heart!<3


    http://unasrandomfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...