Friday, July 12, 2013

THE REPEATED OUTFIT.

IMG_8719 IMG_8706IMG_8707
Tank: Topshop / Skirt: Topshop / Heels: Alexander Wang / Purse: Rebecca Minkoff 

Ye-haw! A new camera for classisinternal! Did you notice? I'm still figuring out all these adobe photoshop mumbo-jumbos and exporting tricks and focusing and iso and whatever else goes into nice photographs. 
You see the problem with blogging is that even if you have a nice camera, you're not the one standing behind the lens taking your own picture. Sadly I cannot duplicate myself, and teaching people how to use a 10lb camera, meh, I would rather not.

Onto the outfit: I swear I've worn this a solid 5 times. I showed up to my agency one day wearing this and they told me it would be perfect for castings... so I kind of just highlighted it as my go-to outfit. I think it's important when going to castings or interviews to be wearing something you like, and something that would make you shine amongst your competitors. Maybe they'll remember me as that girl in the cute skirt- hey, that's already better than nothing! 

9 comments:

  1. выглядишь просто супер :) и как же я тебя понимаю по поводу снимков, моя постоянная проблема :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though it was your oldie with 50mm lense :OO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасна. Я в восторге от тебя*___*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,OMG!
    You are perfect!
    so beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great, Sonya! Love your toned legs here! The outfit is so sunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look are amazing!!!You look so fresh.I love It

    http://pinkrosas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Восхитительное качество камеры и прекрасный образ

    ReplyDelete
  8. очень красивый оутфит, такой веселый и тебе очень идет, да и у тебя офигение ноги :) привет з Чехии

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you take pictures in RAW format? That's very helpful, because you can later make corrections of color, white balance, under- or overexposure, shadows and highlights - and all without quality and detail loss, as if it was in JPEG.
    Really nice youtube channel) Never thought i could like a beauty/fashion channel)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...