Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ALOHA.


Blue Tropical Dress: ZARA / Nude Sandal Heels: Alexander Wang / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarer / Jacket: ZARA

What's better than a little Hawaiian tropical print in the end of July? Uh, nothing.
I couldn't even begin to tell you how badly I want to hit up a thrift store and shop the man's t-shirt section for hawaiian prints. I'm just in love, that's it.
I let this dress do all the talking with basic sandals and minimal accessories. This jacket I'm holding? I found it at ZARA; it's a faux-leather jacket which screams 90's grunge. Basically, expect to see lots of it this upcoming fall.
Am I crazy for looking forward to fall? It's absolutely always been my favourite season, but I wish the temperatures would stop falling by October. I'm good with 10 degrees being my minimum. 
I'm 18 this year though, so I'm a free willy. I'm not forced to live in a cold climate, and you sure can bet that I will exercise that right.
I'm out. Peace ;)

12 comments:

  1. so pretty! love xx
    http://poulines.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Соня я подзабыла какие у тебя объективы - не могу в видео найти=) камеру знаю а что за объективы?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krasavitsa! Love the look :) x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивое летнее платье!;)

    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and i love it! you are so beautiful and make pretty good Pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. We would like to cooperate with you. Can you receive my email? You can check your mailbox and your message on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonya, these Alexander Wang heels are absolutely stunning! Esp on you hehe :)Waiting patiently for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish look! I'm really excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...