Thursday, August 15, 2013

ORLANDO.

Silk shirt: Iris & Ink / Lace skirt: ROMWE (similar) / Flats: Chanel / Straw Fedora: Guess / Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Purse: Alexander Wang

Hello from Orlando, Florida! 
I'm here until the end of the week as media coverage for the Zumba Convention! Today I got to interview Victoria Justice (the interview will be up later), take a pretty dope picture with Sean Paul, and yea, obviously got to do some Zumba myself at the Zumba Concert, which was the most lively concert I've ever been to. I'm definitely not a dancing type, but I am a fun-fitness type. I strictly refuse to do intentional exercise like going to the gym, going on runs, etc. That's just not what I'm about, I like yoga, biking everywhere, walking everywhere; so Zumba is right up my alley. 

While I'm here, I'm not only attending all the fun events, but I'm also soaking in the Florida sunshine (obviouslyyy). It's actually quite tricky to dress for the humidity over here; it's so hot that it's a burden to be wearing anything at all really. I decided to sport this gorgeous silk t-shirt I got while at the event that The Coveteur & The OUTNET hosted last week in Toronto that I had the pleasure of attending. I'm obsessed with all things silk, so this shirt had my name written all over it. The skirt: an all-time favourite, and the shoes, we all know, I love because they are a comfortable alternative to heels (at least in my eyes). 

I'll see you all soon with another less-is-more outfit while I fight the tropical heat haha
xo

6 comments:

  1. I adore your fashion style, you have that lovely way to coordinate clothes ! You're such an inspiring person, with love, - Anna.

    SoAnnalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we would like to cooperate with you on YouTube. Could you receive my email? We show strong interest in your YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonya, you are lovely! And I adore your silk shirt! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonya!i found you yesterday and you are so adorable,just can't stop reading you.i'm interested in acting and modeling and fashion too,so your tips are very helpful and easy to read.I wonder how you have found photographer for your blog,any tipos??
    I'm based in Russia so I'm better in Russian ,sorry for my mistakes!and nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning outfit! Perfectly put together. I'm honestly obsessed with your fashion sense :) x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interview Victoria Justice? It's really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...