Thursday, April 26, 2012

New shoes - Jeffrey Campbell “Rumble"

Jeffrey Campbell Rumble boots, ah I’ve been lusting over these for the past couple of days and simply had to have them! I love Jeffrey Campbell as a designer but all of his past shoes, except for the 99 ties were really not my style. 
They’re super easy to walk in (it’s a 4” heel) and I’m terrible at walking heels. For reference I’m usually an 8-8.5 in shoes (39 in european sizes), and I got the 39, which fits big at first, but when you get up and walk around they fit perfect! The band at the top is kind of tight so these probably work best without thick jeans or pants. 
Happy shopping! 

для перевода на русский язык, нажмите кнопку справа :)

4 comments:

  1. Очень красивая обувь, правда, перевод на русский язык просто ужасен, я почти ничего не поняла :) Так какой каблук у них?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izvini! Ya skora budu picat po ruckey, mne procta ne udobna tak! 4 incha kabluk :)

      Delete
  2. мне нравится твой блог и твоя обувь))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Judge's setter came in one morning, wagging her tail. She had had her puppies, and she now took us to where they were housed, in between the floor of a building and the jeffrey campbell hollow ground. Em'ly was seated on the whole litter.

    "No," I said to the Judge, "I am not surprised. She is capable of anything."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...