Monday, April 16, 2012

Run forest, run!


Hello!
 I’ve been running every single day recently, usually for about 40 minutes (7 km).. especially after getting these beautiful running shoes from nike, called the nike free! It’s ridiculous how when I get back home, I’m usually dying to go for a second run. The endorphins my body releases are probably comparable to drug euphoria; I’m gonna become one of those people that are addicted to working out haha! Kidding though, I feel like in a month I’m gonna forget how to even run ;)
And how cool is that picture someone drew of me?! It’s amazing! 
Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. ммм...какие же красивые они!!! ) я уже жду, когда у нас будет хотя бы больше 5 градусов, чтобы по утрах выходить на пробежки! я, как и ты, обожаю бегать!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely know what you mean. I started working out about two months ago and I can't remember my life without it. It's for sure an addiction, a good one at that ;)

    PS. It's so crazy to find another Toronto blogger, a Russian one at that. Nice to meet yah ;)

    xx
    Katya
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. очень красивый портрет! главное очень похожа ты на нем!
    http://mylife-olesya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats funny !!! I got those today ))) privet s CA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee!!!!!!!! Run, Forest,Run....ha ha ha..))))You are so funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get them from I've been looking everywhere for that colour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...