Sunday, April 29, 2012

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS

I guess you could say I grew up listening to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers; I vividly remember that their CD was always playing in the car. When my mom took me to their concert yesterday, I expected adults, maybe parents. Who was actually there? Teenagers; but not just any teenagers.. smoking, drinking and “out there” teenagers. It was kinda awkward, being with my mom at what seemed like a frat party.
Here’s my outfit and a few of my favourite pictures! (Did you notice I’m wearing my new jeffrey campbell rumble boots?) 
Oh, and sorry that the outfit isn’t in good quality.. my mom can’t figure out how to use a DSLR camera quite yet :P

для перевода на русский язык, нажмите кнопку справа :)




3 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit!!! and your boots.. I LOVE them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore RHCP! Tell me, did u enjoy the concert, Sonya? and yeap, cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit ^ ^
    (http://cactusfever.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...