Saturday, November 3, 2012

COMIC SANS MS.



For this look I was going for 1980's hangout at the school parking lot.
Twas quite fun, I'll tell you that! This pullover is my absolute favorite- it's so comfortable and flat out adorable. I also got one teaspoon high waisted jeans in the mail today that I ordered from Nasty Gal, and sadly, they're going back. I had the weirdest gut feeling that they were going to be big for me, and yep, of course they were. Sigh. I usually never ever have problems shopping online, so when I do, it's mortifying :\
Anyways I'm off to make some chocolate tea (ya really) and try to finish as much homework as possible. See you soon!

Pullover: ROMWE / Distressed Jeans: BDG / White Hightops: Converse / Earrings: H&M / Gold Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

5 comments:

  1. Chocolate tea...mmm))What your favorite school object? Or dislike object?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Сонечка тебе очень идёт такой стиль!))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. О! Мне очень нравится этот аутфит. Ты в нем безумно хороша:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. очень красивый лук! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...