Thursday, November 15, 2012

LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG.



When I found this shirt, I immediately thought of Lana Del Ray's music video for "Ride".  I'm in love. That song gives me the shivers. It inspires me; and it's flat out beautiful. I decided to pair the ripped up motorcycle shirt with a girly, silky skirt I recently bought at Aritzia. I just love the way masculine, grunge-style things look with girly fabrics and chanel earrings. It's like the best of both worlds! Androgynous for the win? Haha :)
See you soon ♥

Top: Truly Madly Deeply / Skirt: Talula / Shearling jacket: ROMWE / Combat boots: Moms

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow!Give me all this^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Соня,ты потрясающая !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Первое что подумала,когда увидела название поста и надпись на футболке НЕ ЧИТАЯ ЕЩЕ САМОГО ПОСТА - Lana Del Ray))))Кстати о ней я узнала благодаря тебе,Соня.Ты как-то в твиттере на песню "Ride" давала ссылку и меня очень она зацепила!Очень близко по духу!Так что спасибо,слушаю ее песни теперь)А ты выглядишь очень круто!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Красота!)) нравится все, майка в особенности. обажаю такие вещи)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the whole look! You look great! The contrast between the T-shirt and a gentle skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Солнышко, ты великолепна!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Sonya!! Thanx!

    Check out my blog http://mssnowqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...