Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BACKSTAGE AT MIKHAEL KALE FW13.



Photography by Jeffrey Chan.

 Last week I had the amazing opportunity of walking in the Mikhael Kale FW13 show, which would also make it my first "real" runway show ever. I feel beyond lucky to have such an experience, as I can honestly say that I would have never, ever imagined it to be a possibility. Being in a room with so many talented, passionate and experienced people is the greatest inspiration I could ever ask for.
Tomorrow I'll post the pictures from the show.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    asiekiyaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire how well you walked in those heels! This just reminded me of one episode of America's next top model where those models couldn't even walk 10-15 metres in such heels haha
    you rock them, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonya supermodel!! Our star!! Beautiful!! http://lu-kovnikova.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...