Thursday, April 4, 2013

MIKHAEL KALE FW13.


As promised, here are some pictures (and a video) I found of myself walking in the Mikhael Kale FW13 show last week.

The number one question I get asked is: "Sonya how did you manage to walk in those shoes?!" Honestly, it wasn't very difficult. The platform is so high that you don't really feel like you're walking on 9" heels! 
I strongly urge you to look through the other pictures from the show, because the designs are seriously so striking and beautiful. I was dying over the dresses on the other models; they are all so detail-oriented and luxurious in a unique way. 
I'm off to a casting now, and also off to enjoy the sunny weather Toronto has graced us with today!

5 comments:

  1. Sonya do you know the name of the song ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all pictures are bright and beautiful! Show turned out good! http://lu-kovnikova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Соня такая красивая и женственая, но... к сожалению не на этом показе. Порой модельеры только портят женщину своими творениями. "Деньги есть - таланта не надо", можно сказать.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...