Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TARTAN & BURNOUT.


Burnout T-Shirt: K-Styleme.com / Tartan jeans: Topshop (similar) / Cat flats: Choies.com / Hat: H&M / Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim / Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs


You know, I was walking downtown yesterday when I thought to myself: "I'm not cold!!! How am I not cold?! My fingers aren't freezing! I'm comfortable!" 
Spring time excites me just a little too much.. ;) 
If I had to give one piece of clothing the label of being "my signature item"- it would have to be a grey t-shirt. I have them in all different shades, washes, sizes, some with prints, some with holes. It's like pokemon- I just gotta catch em' all. 
I specifically fancy this grey t-shirt for the fit and the amazing cut-out details on the collar. I paired it with the tartan pants I only wore once- when I was in London, and kitty flats that I can't help but love. 
I'm curious- what would you say is your "signature item"?

6 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit!! love it

    asiekiyaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Интересный look! Очень нравится, особенно балетки;)

    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look, I love burnout t-shirts so much, especially in grey!
    I think my 'signature item' is blazer. I have them in different colors and wear them very often. I think they are absolutely multipurpose!

    http://morningofasmarty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. my signature items would be blazers and black tanks, I just love them!
    love this look so cute :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Такой силь очччеееень красивый!!!!!!

    Зайдите к гости
    pinkrosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I love you and your videos. You're gorgeous!

    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...