Thursday, October 18, 2012

CURRENTLY LUSTING.


Yesterday as I was browsing Holt Renfrew (a designer department store in Canada much like Nordstroms),  I found this 3.1 Phillip Lim fleece biker jacket and fell in love. Instantly I thought "one day.. one day I will look at a price tag for a jacket and think $900 is no biggie" lol. The zippers at the bottom can be unzipped, which takes edginess to a whole new level. It's just perfect.

The celine luggage bag. I mean, we all know I'm obsessed with it. Everything about it is beautiful. It is the answer to all my questions and quite frankly my purse right now is mid-rip and will break on me any second. Too bad it's impossible to find in Canada haha

These prada glasses are just beautiful beyond words, and are perfect for those moods where you don't want anyone to see you.. or in my case, perfect for everyday life.

Lastly, kitty ballet flats by Charlotte Olympia. Fell in love with these when I saw them about half a year ago. I'm not even a cat lady and I love them. (Hint hint, maybe it's time for pasha the parrot ballet flats?) ;) haha

What are you currently lusting over?

1 comment:

  1. the jacket is on sale for $540 here!!!!

    http://www.barneys.com/3.1-Phillip-Lim-Moto-Jacket/501904336,default,pd.html?q=3%2e1%20phillip%20lim&index=47

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...