Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SEASONS HAVE CHANGED.

Hi, don't remember me? Ya I don't remember you either haha
Seems last time we talked it was still summer, and now it's practically colder than winter. So weird, I remember last year this day it was 30 degrees. It's literally warmer in February! Oh, I'm a very weather-dependent person. I can talk about the weather for hours, and it certainly won't be small talk haha. I just need sun for survival, and sadly, with hurricane sandy and who knows what else, I haven't seen sun in weeks. Rare for Toronto. 
Okay, aside from the awkward-person-in-an-elevator weather talk, I'm having to make serious decisions right now in terms of school. I want to finish before December but that's taking sacrifices. I don't want to talk about it really, because that's something that needs to be done, not talked about. So why am I blogging about it? Gah, it's just clogging up my brain and I have no one to talk to about it. But hey, they say success is measured by what you sacrificed to get there. Senior year problems... :)

In love love love with my prada sunglasses, which I randomly stumbled upon in a sunglasses shop. I'm getting a new little something soon, which I can't wait to share with you all. Thanks for sticking by me, and I promise the best posts are to come your way soon. I can't wait for what's ahead. 

Camo parka: ZARA / Black jeans: Necessary Clothing / Boots: Dr. Martens / Sunglasses: Prada / Purse: ZARA

6 comments:

  1. I love the second photo and your new sunglasses are awesome.
    xx
    www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, you are very beautiful. I so love your video, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sonya, I love your blog, it's so cozy and very poleznyy.Ya be grateful to you if you look into my blog! With love Daria.
    http://styopinadario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...