Tuesday, October 2, 2012

OCTOBER.

October is my favorite month of the year.
 I think it's because it's always the most memorable one- in a good way. Four years ago I had the craziest October of my life, and every single one after that has been filled with fun nights, and bad (more like weird) decisions that made damn good stories. 
The goal of every October, as usual is to go to every social outing possible. That's more of a challenge actually, for a hermit like yours truly. Second, I want to upload videos like crazy :) Third, I want to know how to drive and park fluently. Last, finish philosophy. 
There are a billion pictures and videos to come your way soon, so get ready :)
By the way, thank you Julia for your photography today, you honestly take the best pictures. Happy birthday and but' zdrarovey kracavitca ;) ♥ Love you forever.

Dress: Brandy Melville / Thigh-high socks: Forever 21

Should I get this dress? It's a new arrival at Nasty Gal and is 30% off right now! You likey?

4 comments:

  1. I like your picture and the socks! Look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant photo! You look amazing. I don`t really like the dress which you want to buy, in my opinion it looks like a peignoir. Anyway I like the color;)
    I have autumn photos on my blog too.
    I will appreciate it if you can go through my blog and leave a comment
    http://www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com/2012/09/enjoying-outdoors.html
    With big love,
    Esmi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...