Friday, October 5, 2012

STRIPED.

Another post coming to you at 2:30 in the morning ;) 
#studentlife, well no, actually.. #procrastinatorlife 
Nonetheless, this concludes the series of 3 outfits that my wonderful friend Julia filmed and photographed for me, and tomorrow I'm out to film 4 more with my mom. Thing is, she doesn't know how to use a DSLR camera haha so this should be interesting! Oh oh oh, I drove myself to the dentist yesterday! I'm so proud! I didn't drive back though because the dentist used anesthesia on me, and I swear I swallowed it or something because I felt very loopy. Can anyone explain why I get 5 cavities every year? I know people who don't even brush their teeth every day but have no problems. Sigh.
See you tomorrow! :)
Dress: Brandy Melville / Knit Cardigan: Brandy Melville / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Combat Boots: Shoemint / Purse: ZARA

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...