Thursday, August 16, 2012

GIVING SUMMER 'THE BOOT'.

As the cooler weather has began to creep up,  I found myself searching for the perfect fall boot. Here's a few of my personal favorites, be sure to let me know which one you like the most! I need help deciding!

Classic Dr. Martens with a twist: the sole appears to be less chunky and overall these shoes are adorable if you think the leather dr. martens are way too chunky (like myself)! 
Ever since I saw these boots online, I couldn't stop myself from stalking these in person. They were even more gorgeous in real life! I don't know what intrigues me so much about the green colour, but these boots are simply stunning! So perfect for the autumn season! 
I've been head-over-heels in love with these boots for about a year. I can't even express my love for them! I think this will be the year that I save up and purchase these babies...and then probably sleep in them.
A new boot by Jeffrey Campbell, and a wonderful twist on the classic combat boot that everyone and their mother seems to have. The only thing I don't know if I'm crazy about, is the pointy toe. Other than that- stunning!
Think these boots are hideous? So did I. Until I saw them on a girl while I was walking through Holt Renfrew and couldn't stop staring.. and then thinking about them for the next hour. They are such a statement shoe and look absolutely breath-taking when paired with the right outfit! Problem? The price of these boots could eat your wallet alive.
I've seen so many people rave about the new Steve Madden combat boots, that I almost felt obligated to include them here! I had a pair of boots from them last year, and they got deformed, shriveled up, and thrown away within 3 months. Disappointing to say the least. 

13 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...