Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OMBRÉ SHORTS!

Hey guys!
This is the outfit I wore yesterday when I was called to go to an audition last minute. I wore the shorts I made pretty much from scratch, cause I was suppose to look "cool" for the part, and I thought they were pretty k3wL haha
Well, surprise surprise, I got a call today and my agent told me I got a part in the commercial! Since things happen fast in this industry, I'm going to shoot it tomorrow! Woohoo! Isn't it funny, on Sunday I would have never imagined this to happen!
Let's call this the lucky audition outfit then haha
Between this and studying for two exams, it's pretty hectic. And they say homeschool kids don't leave their house....funny.
Have a great day and don't stop believing ;)

Blouse: Free People / Shorts: DIY Handmade / Sandals: Topshop / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarers / Purse: Rebecca Minkoff 5 Zip

7 comments:

  1. does that mean our sunday date is off? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nooooo way you kidding me?! :D it's only tomorrow that it's shooting! dontchya worry!

      Delete
  2. Поздравляю Соня :) Удачи тебе!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Сонечка, ты волшебной красоты девочка, БРАВО!!! Неустанно повторяюсь ты так похожа на Джоли, только наша, славяночка!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya, when the video of the news in your room?
    I wait for the video, I want a room like yours))


    You're smart, and I adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for me you don't look like Jolie:) you are much better..
    to be serious after watching all of your videos last night I realized that you totally remind me Anne Hathaway+Alexis Bledel but definitely better:)
    you are a lucky girl, amazingly photogenic and it seems to me that you have a big future in movie buisness. Good luck to you, shiny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit:)
    www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...