Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NEW IN: CHANEL STUD EARRINGS

Hey guys! I've been stalking chanel earrings for a while, and although I love the idea of vintage earrings- most of them are unfortunately clip-ons. I spontaneously dropped by the Chanel boutique in Yorkville today and was surprised to find that they have a huge collection of earrings! I got the smallest pair there: sterling-silver coated metal earrings with crystal double c's. I know I'll probably get a bunch of "are those real?" questions from people, but meh, whatever. It's kind of sad that people even have to question authenticity these days. 



You can find them online here: Chanel Stud Earrings
I also changed my cartilage earring to this pearl stud I've had since I was 11, and honestly I'm not too crazy about it so I'll probably change it back to the spiral earring. What do you think?
I'm really glad I bought them because if I take good care of them, they can be sold as "vintage" in a few decades. They're dainty, and so sparkly that they look more white than silver :)

2 comments:

  1. Соня,ты это уже слышала,но всё-таки ТЫ-прелесть!
    Я случайно пару дней назад открыла для себя твой блог! Я горжусь,что за пределами России, есть "русские" люди такие здоровские как ты)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, gorgeous! Your link to the earrings seems to be missing, could you fix it? I'm curious about buying these studs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...