Monday, August 13, 2012

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

Can you make a russian video about your acting experience?
I don't really plan on it. I definitely do not consider myself an experienced actor, and I don't want to be praised as one. I made a russian video about how to become an actor, and honestly the topic doesn't interest many russians as it seems because the industry is very different over there, and it's hard to get started.

What grade are you in? 
I'm going into the 12th grade, which is also the last year of high school in Ontario! Hopefully, with my homeschooling I'll be done school by winter time :)

What camera do you use?
As of February, I have been using a Canon T3i (600D). I started off using a 50mm 1.8 lens, realllly hated it, so now I have a Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens, which is great! My first videos and current vlogs are filmed with a point and shoot camera, the sony dsc-h20 (which is actually amazing quality!)

How do you edit your videos?
Handy imovie does it all! When I'm using more intense editing, I turn to Final Cut Pro, but I hate using it because it's so complex and I don't need all the functions usually. All of the programs I use are for apple computers only, sorry PC-ers!

How long have you been a vegan?
I'm actually not a vegan, or a vegetarian. I occasionally eat fish because of it's nutritional benefits and taste, and probably once in 4 months eat some chicken or turkey. I don't eat foods heavy in dairy because I have lactose deficiency/sensitivity, and I'm neutral about eggs. I haven't touched beef for probably 5 years, and I have never in my life eaten lamb, rabbit or any other "delicacy" meat. I first started wanting to be vegetarian when I was 11 years old after watching a film documenting how animals are killed for meat. My mom freaked out and made me eat pork that very night... it was quite traumatizing I'll admit. Since then I've fluctuated with being pescetarian every year, but only this year I was introduced to veganism, which is quite interesting and almost a "hobby" to me. The reason I refuse to label myself is because I believe a balanced diet is the best, but of course, I understand and respect the fact that limiting meat consumption does incredible things to the earth, animals, your skin, and of course your health! Raw vegan food is my favorite! The picture below is of a raw pad thai! The noodles are made from zucchini and kelp (kelp noodles are my addiction).


Who do you work as?
Since last year, I've worked as a background actor, but this has never been a steady income and I've kind of dropped it recently. Right now I'm a YouTube partner, blogger, and as of recently, I've been doing acting jobs (which pay way more than youtube and blogging combined).


Do you really play the guitar?
Well, kind of. I know the basic chords, and I know how to play a song if you give me the chords, but I don't know the name of each string and technical stuff like that. 

2 comments:

  1. http://vk.com/esman_sonya This is your Fan Group We love you... ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...