Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PEACE HAVEN.

Hey hey!
Today I planned on taking videos, doing this, doing that, and well, I didn't do anything haha
Here are some pictures though, of when I went biking with my friend Sarah today.
I'll show you guys the rest of the pictures a tad later, but for now, I am teasing you with this :)
Had a super later dinner tonight at like 9PM, which is so abnormal for me since I usually have dinner at like 6 or 7. I pan fried corn, pepper and mushroom and stuffed it into a red bell pepper and baked it. It was good, but the pan fried corn was probably the best part...I just love corn ok.... k bye!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bicycle is my dream!
    Fotos is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. безумно красивые шорты !
    Да и ты , только хорошеешь ))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...