Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ALL THE RAGE: CUT-OUT BOOTS.





What is it with me and getting on board with cool new fashion trends?
When something is seriously trending I usually don't care much for it, but then two months later when it's already old news, I suddenly find myself loving the item... 
Trend-talk aside, I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d (say in P'Trique voice) with cut-out boots of all shapes and sizes! They fit so seamlessly into spring time, considering they are practically the lovechild of sandals and boots, which I'll have you know, are two of my favorite types of shoes.
You can rock these boots with anything from denim cut-offs if you're lucky enough to live in a mild climate, and they also look amazing with a pair of skinny jeans. 
What do you think of them?



4 comments:

  1. I like these boots)) They r really awesome!
    Have u got them already or u just want to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm going to buy something like that in Tokyo soon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Я в них влюбилась! С первый Днем Весны, Соня:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...