Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WELL HERE COMES THE SUN.


The days are getting longer now, which is definitely making me more optimistic.
Tomorrow I'm going to try and make a big step towards my goals, which is a huge risk, but  I've learned that you should never start from the bottom. 
Don't be afraid of rejection and seek an easy way out. Start at the top, and if you get kindly rejected, work your way down. It's easy to become discouraged and feel small, but the key to success, and I promise you this, is just visualizing yourself living your dreams, and just working towards them every day. Can you imagine a person that works hard everyday to make their dreams come true, and doesn't ever achieve them? I can't.
Be fearless :)

17 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you about visualizing. Have you read The Secret?
    Anyway, good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It talks about visualizing, law of attraction and all that stuff :)

      Delete
  2. You are such an inspiring person!!!)) So proud of you))) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Соня, Ты изумительная)

    http://nastya-stormi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Удачи тебе в твоем очередном шаге!
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't find ur videos in English. Where r they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's true said that if you work hard you'll get a success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are sooo beautiful at these pics!!! And what about visualizing, it`s a really effective thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IMAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sonia, I seeing your vlog now, but I can't find another videos. The videos that I see was 2011y:( Do you have "fresh" vlogs? Oleg(Russia)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...