Saturday, March 2, 2013

A SIGH OF RELIEF.

Sweater: T by Alexander Wang / Flower Crown: VidaKush

I am extremely grateful for everything and everyone in my life. 
 This week I was able to spontaneously buy a ticket to Los Angeles and get my good friend to come with me. If you didn't know, this has been a burning dream of mine for as long as I can remember. 
As if that wasn't enough, I got signed to Plutino this week, which is an amazing modeling agency.
The day I went to their open call, the weather was absolutely terrible. There was a snow storm the night before, but it had all melted, so you were basically forced to walk ankle-deep in water and slush. Of course, Toronto weather is incomplete with disgusting cold wind, so that also accompanied my early morning mission. I also got lost thanks to the accuracy of Google Maps (major sarcasm), and I was on the brink of giving up. When I arrived to greet the agents of Plutino Group, I got signed to them right on the spot. 
Words can't describe how excited I am to be able to work with such dedicated and experienced agents. So this is what I was vaguely saying in my past few blog posts: always start at the top when (inevitably) seeking acceptance. You never know who will believe in you and taking the risk is work it.

5 comments:

  1. Your hairstyle is just.. gorgeous. I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fishtail braids are so fun :)

      Delete
    2. by the way could you tell me please your nail color? it's so for spring, i like this color:)

      Delete
  2. congrats! work at Plutino sounds really awesome, it's soo cool you got a contract!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonechka, Congradulations!
    I am so happy for you!
    You definitely deserve it! Good luck with your modelling and acting career!


    Nadia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...