Friday, March 15, 2013

CANDY COLORED.


Sweater: WILDFOX / High-waisted pants: American Apparel / Combat boots: Browns / Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim

Is my pastel clothing deceiving? 
Did you think for a second that it's spring time in Toronto? 
You were deceived, for it is not.
Today Anat and I walked around Queen Street West, got beer-flavored macarons from Nadege, lots and lots of tea, and then ended up at Kensington Market surrounded by vintage shops and organic markets. Next week is Toronto Fashion Week, so of course I'll share all of the exciting events and shows!
My life literally revolves around checking the weather forecast every hour in hopes for a miracle. It's not coming, is it? Last March (evidence can be found in my blog post here) it was 26 degrees Celsius... which is August weather. Can't blame me for believing in the bipolar abilities of Toronto!
Photos: Anat from thestyle-junkie

13 comments:

  1. знаете чем мне нравится Соня в особенности? Потому что она не клеит накладные ресницы как другие блогеры :)))

    http://frominfinitytoeternity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look! as always:) spring is coming, but we all need some patience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katerina! :) Ya, sadly patience is the only answer!

      Delete
  3. If you think your weather is bad, think again!!! I'm from Estonia and we still don't feel spring at all!! Ok, sometimes sun shines, but it's -10 C degrees!!!!! And everywhere is snow... and it's not like pretty white snow, it's ugly dirty grey/black snow, and it's not melting!! XD
    (I know Russian also, but I figured it's easier for you to read English)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzi :)
      Ya, I check the weather all over the world and it doesn’t look great anywhere! So maybe I shouldn’t be complaining haha :) It’ll be warm soon though... it has to be…. hahaha
      <3

      Delete
  4. have you been in russia after you moved? :))
    in summer holidays i was in st. petersburg, there i met my cousins and other relativs. wow i love this city!!! and zara is soooo big, i would like to live in the zara store lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your yellow jeans ;)

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonia, I'm from Ukraine and have only recently started to watch your videos. You're fantastic! Your shirt that says "Love me ... tell me that you love me ..." These words from the song of the "Big Time Rush". They're my favorite band)
    I love you! GOOD LUCK!
    My channel on YouTube - Lena Krasovskaya =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Очень нравятся джинсы, очень красивый цвет;)

    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. look great!♥

    http://realkristinakid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...