Sunday, March 10, 2013

CITY OF ANGELS.

As the weather was warming up in Los Angeles, we decided to spend the day hiking up Runyon Canyon and the Hollywood Observatory. 
Runyon was an absolute dream. I can't explain to you how peaceful it was, despite the hundreds of people around you. If I had to call anywhere in the world my "happy place"- that would be it.  I also got a parking ticket for "blocking the driveway", which to be honest, I was kind of excited about because I felt like an adult haha. 
Of course we ended up back at Whole Foods for dinner (making that the fifth time in four days), and crashed at like 8:00pm.
P.S. I thought it was interesting that someone commented that my Celine purse looked too "posh" for an outfit consisting of flannel and denim.  The way I look at it is: fashion isn't meant to be taken so seriously :) It's just a purse, and if it makes me happy... you sure bet I'll wear it!

Flannel shirt: Romwe / Denim shorts: DIY (similar)/ Hat: Forever 21 / White sneakers: Converse / Purse: Celine luggage 

13 comments:

  1. дайте пожалуйста ссылку на эту рубашку, в ROMWE ее нет:с
    Соня,если ты видишь эту,то дай,пожалуйста,ссылочку на рубашку с:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Соня,ты такая красивая *-*
    я твой заядлый поклонник с:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonya, what are you talking about??the celine purse perfectly suits to the whole outfit! it looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's not my complaint- it's people from instagram complaining ;) but thank you!

      Delete
  4. Восхитительная *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Впервые пишу коментарий в блог по-руски! Давно слежу за твоим русским каналом и хочу сказать тебе, что ты огромная молодец! Очень заметен творческий рост!!))

    Буду безумно признательна если подпишешься на меня тоже)

    http://www.saltystorm.com
    Follow me on bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/saltystorm
    Push like button on facebook http://www.facebook.com/saltystormbyanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream city- Los Angeles! <3

    http://frominfinitytoeternity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...