Sunday, March 3, 2013

LA FIN.




Coat: Choies.com / Beanie: Urban Oufitters / Black Jeans: Hudson Jeans / Yellow Pullover: Vintage / Scarf: Forever 21 /  Boots: Choies.com / Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim


La fin... yes I can only hope that this is la fin of winter coats, scarves and mittens. 
It's March! Why aren't the flowers blooming yet? Why were my toes numb when I got home today? What ever happened to climate change? 
Thankfully I'm escaping to Los Angeles tomorrow and bearing my pale ghostly limbs to the sun. I honestly don't even know how I'm going to react when I land on the California soil and go outside... and feel warm. What is it like to be outside and not freeze? I don't remember! 
I'll be sharing my travels with you for the next week so be sure to visit soon.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, except this is spring and snow at the same time!:( anyway have a great time in LA!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. У нас сегодня снег шел, сильный ветер дул. Еще пару дней назад светило солнце и была настоящая весна.
    Удачной поездки)
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beanie, and your blog. hope you have an amazing time in LA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Сонечка милая! Пожайлуйста напиши или сделай видео об этой девочке! Я знаю ты увидишь!


    SOS! Срочный сбор! Вероничка Коминар, 2 годика. Острая миелоидная лейкемия. Требуется СРОЧНАЯ пересадка костного мозга в Италии г. Падуя!

    В данный момент у ребенка начался последний блок высокодозной ХТ, после которого ей СРОЧНО необходимо выезжать на лечение в клинику, но для того чтобы Нике оказали столь важное для нее лечение, необходимо его оплатить. Сумма - 115 000 евро.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...