Friday, March 22, 2013

WHITE TEES & FLORALS.

This week has been a whirlpool of memories and dreams come true.
Monday morning I had a meeting with an international agency and then ran over to Toronto Fashion Week right after to attend the DHL Fashion Industry panel.  It was incredibly interesting to listen to industry professionals discuss the business side of fashion- something I am very interested in. A few days later I worked two modelling jobs in the same day, waking up at 4AM. People asked me if I was exhausted or tired all day. My answer: no way. I dream of a life where I can do what I love and meet new people all day. It was perfect in every way, or maybe I say that because I got to visit the Ritz-Carlton and the Trump in the same day. I'm one of those people that walks around beautiful stores or hotels with their jaw dropped haha. I got some good news yesterday: I'll be shooting all weekend with different photographers and I have a fitting on Monday!
Also, looking at the weather forecast and seeing slow but steady increases is making me very optimistic. See you soon my beloved bicycle ;)

P.S. Follow me @classisinternal on instagram!

7 comments:

  1. Удачи тебе во всех твоих делах;)
    На второй фотографии очень-очень красивая)

    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post inspired me sooooo much! Thanks and good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's really good news! wish you good luck! :) and you're so gorgeous at the 2nd photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. in your video this top and your colorful necklace was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Celine shirt :)
    Congrats on all the modeling gigs its an amazing feeling to do what you love!


    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I`m truly happy for you!It`s amazed me that you`ve got what you dreamed about!!!Really good job,Sonechka!<3
    P.s.I believe it`s only beginning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Привет,Соня:)
    ты такая красивая :з
    можно у тебя спросить,дай пожалуйста ссылочку на платье с пальмами из бренда motel rocks
    просто ты давала ссылку под видео,но там она не переходит на это платье,а на главную страницу этого сайта
    если увидишь это,скажи,пожалуйстаа с:
    уж очень нравится оно,с декабря только и думаю о нем:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...