Sunday, June 24, 2012

BACK TO THE MIDDLE AGES IN GIRONA

Hey everyone!
I’m back in Russia now, and tomorrow I’ll be headed for the train to Voronezh, which is where my mom is originally from. The train takes 22 hours to get there……….. I’m so excited I can’t even contain myself (serious, serious sarcasm there).
Anyways I wanted to share a picture from Girona, a city in Spain that my mom seemed to be in love with, while I, quite honestly think it looks like a dumpster/sewer city ;)
I won’t have internet for the next 5 days or so, so I’ll preplan some posts for you guys and talk to you all soon hopefully when I’m in Moscow, headed back home to Canada.
Pray I don’t have internet withdrawal syndome please!
Bye!

girona

6 comments:

  1. Ну ты совсем выгорела))))) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Соня не "выгорела")) Соня осветлила волосы))

      Delete
  2. Соня загорела, красавицей стала )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Загар*_* у нас под Питерским солнцем такой еще не скоро заработаю((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I live in GIrona!:) How long were you? you liked?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...