Thursday, June 21, 2012

BARCELONA

Greeeetings from my hotel room!
Allow me to share with you all, the magical city of Barcelona. I’ve always heard people talk about how the city gives you an indescribable feeling, although I never understood quite what they meant until I saw it for myself. I don’t mean to sound like I know anything about architecture, because trust me I don’t, but Barcelona’s is briliant. You turn the corner on a random street, and there you’ll find an unusual, artistic building with eyeballs coming out of it. It’s like in school, when there’s that one artsy kid that dresses in rainbow pants and owns it- that’s Barcelona. Although the European charm is still there, the whole city has such a Middle-Eastern feel to it, it almost felt like walking around in the Dubai. I also saw inside an olympic stadium, which I don’t think I’ve ever seen before. We took an organized tour from our hotel in Tossa De Mar there, which I wouldn’t recommend to anyone visiting for the first time because they don’t give you any more than 2 hours to walk around, which is nowhere near enough time. It’s so unfortunate that we didn’t end up staying in Barcelona.. the city is simply amazing and I will 100% return (without my mom hehe). 
Te amo Barcelona!

Shorts and shirt from ZARA
Tourist Sonya haha

Eyeballs coming out of the building! Brilliant! 

You can never go wrong with a selfie!

We had lunch in a cute little Thai restaurant named Bun Bo.

Orange trees growing (for decoration.. but it was still so pretty!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you have such a wonderful trip! Sonya, I am so happy for you)) I wish I could be old enough to travel without my parents))* Have a good time) best wishes from Ukraine))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Малышка, ты самая обворожительная девочка из всех что я встречала, обожаю твои скулы!!!! Желаю прекрасного отдыха!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo)))like you blog and vlog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Красивые фотографии,я была в Барселоне там очень красиво...хочу вернутся)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...