Thursday, June 21, 2012

HENNA FAIL

Kids, don't trust people with henna.
Here's the deal: I wanted a real tattoo but I don't wanna have to ask my mom for permission and have to convince her.
So, I opted for henna! Bad decision.
First of all, the line was done way too thick for my taste and it smudged.
Basically I paid 5 euro to be further convinced I should just get a real tattoo haha but I'll go back tomorrow and try to get it filled in...
Right now were headed for lunch to try gazpacho soup- a so-called "must try" in Spain. (update: we never had it because apparently its cold... I don't think I can roll with that)
Soon I'll let you guys see some Barcelona pictures!
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Соня, ты как всегда красива)))♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok about the henna, it's supposed to be thick. You have to let it dry and it turns to what you wanted it, plus it's a beautiful art that lasts for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...