Thursday, June 7, 2012

17TH BIRTHDAY

What? I'm not 12 anymore? I can't order the chicken fingers off the kids menu? Just kidding, I don't eat chicken. I'm totally not kidding about how I feel like I'll always be 12, though!
What an amazing day it was! I did spend half the day alone (it was a wednesday and nobody thought they were cool enough to skip their obligatory social institutions for me). I got my hair dyed, which you can see in the picture! Also, some birthday macarons from Nadege in Toronto! It was an amazing day, and the celebration isn't even over yet! Today I'm going for high tea at the Windsor Arms in Toronto, and of course I'll take pictures!
I can't thank you all enough for your birthday wishes!
Love you and thank you thank you thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Соня я поздравляю тебя с днем рождения!!
    Поздравить с днём рождения
    Я тороплюсь тебя.
    Искрится пусть веселием
    И небо, и земля.
    Желаю счастья вечного,
    Большой земной любви.
    Пусть радость бесконечная
    Наполнит твои дни!


    P.S. Добавь меня в друзья вконтакте http://vk.com/mystyleinner Пожалуйста!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ты как всегда Классно выглядишь))*

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://ana.ciorici.com/2012/05/10/man-repeller/#more-4727
    Вот эта сумка?

    ReplyDelete
  4. С Днем Рождения!! Ты восхитительна, ты похожа на Анжелину Джоли, только в тысячу раз красивее!!! Богиня!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...