Saturday, June 30, 2012

HELLO MOSKVA!

Happy July, and to all my Canadians, happy Canada day!

Well isn't it ironic, I return to Canada on Canada day. I can assure you I will be more than celebrating this country today! I'm incredibly grateful to be living in such a modernized, intelligent and civilized country. I've missed the politeness and modesty of people! I'm not going to mention what I consider to be the shortcomings of Russia (if you want to hear my complaints, this girls got a twitter..) Reflecting back to my time in Russia, I do have to say that I learned a lot while being abroad. I learned to use a gas stove and shower from a bucket!! Im basically a caveman!

Nevertheless I'm currently on a (beautiful & new) train right now to Moscow, where I'll be posting this thanks for the wifi in Coffee House haha.
If all goes according to plan we're going to grab some breakfast there before heading to the airport and getting on a plane to Frankfurt, and then finally Toronto!
Talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Соня привет)
    очень милые фотографии!
    ЖДЕМ ВИДЕО)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет Соничка с приездом в родную страну и милый уютный дом . Удачи

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...