Monday, July 2, 2012

FLOWER POWER

I'm back in Toronto! Woop woop!
Of course, jeg lag is also back, considering I went back in time 8 hours while on a plane. Today I woke up at 3 in the morning, and surprisingly I'm still going strong haha

I've already managed to bike to the only store open that sells kale chips (my addiction, if you didn't know), and make a video! Now I have to focus on school, although I wish I could forget its existence like everyone else on summer break right now.
The pictures are a preview of a video coming later today! :) These leggings are the softest things ever, I almost fell asleep in them last night (jet lag is so fun!)
Leggings are from Stylemint, but similar ones are sold on Asos and J Brand makes floral jeans that are quite popular. 

3 comments:

  1. Классные леггинсы!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Обожаю цветочную тематику в одежде, легинсы супер классные!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...