Friday, July 6, 2012

POOL DAY.

Hey there!
Today my long-long-long-long-long time friend Julia and I went to the pool because…well, what else do you do when it’s 36 degrees outside and you literally feel like you’re being baked alive?

I’m not really a pool or swimming person, because I just don’t do cold water. I can’t even take a “warm shower” because it’s probably too cold for me, I like my water boiling hot- through winter and summer haha. That being said, I probably only swam for 3 seconds, but hey- at least I stood in the water for a good hour! Baby steps, baby steps ;)

Now I’m gonna do my math homework (you probably didn’t want to hear the word math, right? sorry!) and then go to a bonfire with my friends later.
Goodbye!!



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...