Sunday, July 22, 2012

REBECCA MINKOFF

Hi. I like shopping.
Accurate introduction, don't you think?
I went to go get my (garbage) phone replaced today at a mall, and I came out with a new purse.. true story.
Ah, the Rebecca Minkoff 5 Zip. I remember being in awe of this bag like 3 years ago, when I also fainted at the thought of spending that much money on a purse. Now that I realize designers are asking for more than $10,000 for a bag (why oh why Hermès Birkin must you cost the amount people in the olden days bought houses?), Rebecca Minkoff bags are quite inexpensive in comparison! 
I saw it hanging on a mannequin today in Aritzia, and it was on sale! Aw ya! It was the same amount that it costs to get it in the states, so I thought it was a good enough deal! 
The size is absolutely perfect, and I love how it makes any outfit look instantly more chic. 
You can find the Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip online too, if you were thinking of purchasing it. I'm kind of bummed because you can find it for such a better price online, and there's always sales and coupons!
See you guys later!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...