Thursday, July 12, 2012

I CONFESS. I'M A FOODIE.

Oh ya, and I ate it in the bathtub too... wonderful ;) haha
I came back from a run today and decided that hey- I need to consume some protein. That's what all the cool kids do, no? PB2 (powdered peanut butter) was the only thing that seemed high enough in protein, so I kind of just pulled this freaking amazing dessert out of thin air.
The peanut butter and walnuts... oh my gosh, amazing. I could eat that on it's own.

Here's the recipe:

5 strawberries cut into fourths

2 handfulls of blueberries
1 tablespoon of chocolate PB2 or regular peanut butter
6 organic golden berries (which by the way are amazing)
2 walnut halves crushed

There's 72% of your vitamin C daily required intake, 7 g of fiber and 5g of protein right in this bowl! There's also 5% iron but meh, whatever ;)

2 comments:

  1. Соня, у меня к тебе вопрос не по теме , но я не знаю куда тебе его задать,поэтому решила написать тут . Мне очень понравились часы Marc Jacobs твои и я очень хочу заказать себе такие , но к сожалению в Россию с официального сайта не пересылают. Ты не знаешь где я могу заказать такие часы?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...