Thursday, July 19, 2012

OH NADEGE.

Hey guys!
In the next week or so I want to show you guys my favorite places in Toronto. A lot of people have asked me to share my favorite restaurants, and fashion boutiques because they're planning on visiting. Toronto is a gorgeous place to live, but we don't have billions of "tourist-only" attractions, so hopefully I'm a little bit of a help!

I introduce to you: Nadege. It's a cafe that is located on queen street west and Trinity Bellwoods park (one of my favourite neighborhoods). The macarons- are flipping amazing, I have no other way to describe them.
So if you live in Toronto, feel free to break into a sprint and get over there ASAP. Just don't take all the vanilla macarons, I call those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...