Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ROOM DECORATION.


I woke up today with the weirdest desire to buy a new duvet. Mine sucks. It's from IKEA, and it's rough and not desirable to sleep in. Upgrade please!
I've always wanted the frill duvet from Urban Outfitters, but have hesitated because of the price. But considering the even prettier version at Anthropologie is around $350, I think what I baught was a bargain considering how feminine and delicate it is!
 I also picked up "bon soir" pillow shams that are absolutely adorable, and a book organizer for my desk, so I can put my school books and planner in it (without it just laying around... on the floor).

I absolutely love shopping for home decor! :) Maybe.. even more than for clothes.
What do you like shopping most for?

9 comments:

  1. I like to match shopping for home decor and for clothes. It' s very interesting and absorbing. I can spend hours looking for an ideal dress or a comfortable pillow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Both are just so fun! It’s like a scavenger hunt haha

      Delete
  2. I like all kinds of shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! Good for the soul, bad for the bank acount haha

      Delete
  3. одежду :) но что-то менять в декоре всегда приятно)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Так классно)ты классно подбираешь вещи:) мне нравится ♥ Сделай видео о предметах декора которые ты купила и которые вообще есть в твоем доме) Пожалуйста ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Больше всего мне по душе различные побрякушки типа сережек, лака для ногтей, а помешена Я на канцелярии.. тетрадки, блокнотики, ручки и т.д. - моя слабость..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...