Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I MUST HAVE WALKED 1000 MILES

Happy Wednesday!
Its Wednesday, right? Time flies when you're halving fun! No, time flies when you fly through several time zones haha. Today I'm pretty sure I did enough walking to amputate my legs with no pain. We walked to find a bershka store, where I found a pretty little white dress you'll see very soon. We also went to the restaurant terrassa, which was one of my goals in coming to St. Petersburg! Look out for vlogs coming soon.

Talk to you soon


Wearing classic wayfarers by Ray-ban: bit.ly/KL7VWv

4 comments:

  1. Sonya, I like you so much!! You are such a funny girl with a great sense of humour! I know it is stupid to say that but anyway I would like to consider you as my friend, and as a result, I 'll follow you and won't miss any your posts. Have a great fun in SPB. I love this city too)
    P.S. : I am Russian too but live in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Еее!! Вот ты уже и в России:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonya! Which program do you use to edit your photos (except instagram)? I know you mentioned it one time in a video, but i can't remember in which one.
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...