Monday, January 14, 2013

LAST DAY IN LONDON.




Coat: ZARA / Silk Tank: Wilfred / Jeans: Hudson Jeans / Boots: Jeffrey Campbell 'rumble' / Beanie: Urban Outfitters

Ah, the second, and unfortunately last post about my trip to London, which consisted of one full day, and a half day. 
The half day was reserved to shopping, checking out the city, taking a typical bus tour, and an afternoon tea at the Charlotte Hotel. To our luck, it didn't rain while we were there, so the weather was thankfully cooperating with us! 

We started with breakfast at The Riding House Cafe, where I got a cute parfait bowl and a fresh juice. We went off to shop around Oxford street, stopped at the famous Selfridges, I finally got my hands on some Laduree macarons, we had a magnificent afternoon tea, and before I knew it... it was time to go back home. 

I have a leftover 10 British Pounds, so that means I absolutely must come back soon! ;)
In all seriousness, London is a phenomenal city, and I have to thank Nokia for the amazing experience. I couldn't have pictured a better weekend! Soon I'll share the video we worked on, and the limited edition LeiVanKash piece will also be announced.

Talk soon,
xo

5 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to video ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет, Соня!
    Очень красивый наряд)
    Я очень люблю твои видео, ведь они очень повлияли на мою жизнь.
    Спасибо, что ты есть! :)

    P.S.Я была бы благодарна тебе, если бы ты зашла на мой блог. :)

    skittlesone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. girllllll i see you've had a magical time! i can't wait to hear all about it!!! we need a tea& macaroons date ;) my amazing jewellery designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. привет, Соня=) Ты как всегда отлично выглядишь, просто красотка!!!
    Скажи пожалуйста, как называется цвет твоей обуви? хочу заказать обувь этой фирмы, говорят она больше на пол размер , чем твой настоящиий размер ноги, так ли это?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Сонечка, привет)))) фотографии чудесные)) Понравился тебе Лондон?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...