Sunday, January 13, 2013

LONDON CALLING!


Last friday night I arrived in London after a smooth 6 hour flight from Toronto. As you all probably know, I was the winner of the Nokia x LeiVanKash contest back in December and got to take a trip up to London to design a limited edition piece of jewelry with Leila!

The first day started really early, and we pretty much got straight to work as soon as I came downstairs from my hotel room. We were filming all around London, but while working, I thankfully got to take a tour around the city and check out Big Ben and the London Eye. We walked around several markets and cafes, went to Libertys, got pizza for lunch, and then finally it was time to design with Leila. The whole time I was overwhelmed with inspiration and encouragement, and I seriously have to thank Leila for the guidance! It's amazing having someone to look up to as a mentor. We ended the day off at a dim sum restaurant, and then I evidently crashed from a very tiring, but amazing day.

Cashmere sweater: Maison Martin Margiela x H&M / Jeans: TopShop / Combat boots: Steve Madden / Purse: Celine Luggage / Jewelry: LeiVanKash

15 comments:

  1. Sonya, London's my favourite place in the world. Hope you like it. Mne ochen vso nravitsa !! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! And I love London, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. счастливая :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you Sonya! London is a beautiful city! I know how exciting it is to win the big contest and visit London. It happened something similiar with me this summer;)
    Enjoy the trip and have fun!
    www.shadesofesmi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. мне очень нравится!
    ты умничка)))
    \подписывайся
    http://kynjytuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonechka, you are beautiful and stylish as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, so eventually you got together with you lover! - i mean Celine luggage :)
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...