Thursday, January 17, 2013

SNOWY STABLES.



A preppy, riding-boot accessorized outfit is quite unusual for me. I found these topshop boots a month ago, tried them on, and for whatever reason decided not to get them. Thankfully when I came back a couple days ago, they were marked down more than 70%. Total steal for the quality and how wearable they are! 
The Ray-Ban aviators are also a brand new addition to my wardrobe. They are a part of the new Summer 2013 collection, and despite their current out-of-season appeal, I love them to pieces!
Also, yes, I finally decided it was time to start wearing an actual coat, unlike this outfit post.
Are you proud of me? My blood temperature is!
See you soon,
xo

Coat: Romwe / Jeans: Hudson Jeans / Boots: Topshop Premium / Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim / Sunglasses:  Ray-Ban / Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Buckle bracelet: Chicnova

5 comments:

  1. did u buy new sunglasses? aviators look so good on u! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. офигенные очки!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень классный аутфит, но... очки сюда не очень. Хотя они добавляют чего-то свежего.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ray-ban glasses!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...