Monday, January 28, 2013

PHOTOSHOOT.

Back in November, I had a photoshoot at a makeup academy (which is why these photos feature pretty heavily digitally-enhanced makeup), and today I got to take a look at them for the first time! I went downtown today to discuss future plans for modelling with my agency, and hopefully, I'll be sorting things out and on my way soon! 

In other news, the metro newspaper interviewed me last week and today the article was published in the newspaper (it's also online). It was so crazy sitting in the subway today and seeing everyone around me reading the paper, wondering if they were reading about me...whilst I was sitting right there. Hopefully Nokia will post the official video of my trip to London soon and I'll be able to see all the projects come to life! 


10 comments:

  1. You're so beautiful :) Great photos! And my congratulations to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sonya! We are so happy for you :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow is there any link to the acticle online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. на 1 фото вообще не и узнать,цвет волос тёмный такой, ты на етих фото выглядишт старше 17 лет:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! You look like a Sims character on the first foto. And a newpaper article - wow! So awesome! Way to go, Sonya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waay too much PhotoShop,not looking nice. Weird that you don't see that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...